The Nocturnal Gametime Fun Pack
A downloadable tabletop game
The Nocturnal Gametime Fun Pack is a collection of eight short tabletop games I made while I was very tired over the period of a couple months. Inside, you'll find:
- Dice Dueling, a game about throwing dice (literally) and being a cowboy
- Oo-wee-oo, a game about (ostensibly) impersonating Buddy Holly
- Certain Doom, a game where everything always gets worse and your skills degrade until you die
- Mountainside, a difficult game about scaling cliffs and hitting targets
- Dumb Lizard Solitaire, a game based around my lack of knowledge regarding the game Solitaire
- Wenceslas' Castle, a festive game about angels and building card castles
- Real Gamesmaster, a game that may or may not be real
-and Epic Guy, a trading card rpg where you trade the characters you build with other players.
Best played late at night (or while inebriated).
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.